Stay safe as houses with home insurance
Start Quote

Home Insurance That Could Leave You Feeling Safe As Houses

There is a reason that home insurance isn’t called house insurance. Our homes are a part of who we are. They are a sanctuary in bad times or the perfect place to enjoy the good times. Your home and everything in it is precious and if anything should happen it can be devastating both financially and emotionally. Home insurance can help cover you and your possessions in the event of an incident.

The Insurance Emporium home insurance is administered and arranged by Insurance Factory Limited. Insurance Factory Limited are an insurance intermediary and not an insurer.

What is home insurance?

Home insurance isn’t a legal necessity but it can help in getting you back on your feet should the worst occur. Home insurance could cover you and all the things you care about in the event of fire, flooding, theft and other inconvenient incidents.

Different types of home insurance

There are different types of home insurance policies that vary in price depending on the level of cover that you choose. Most insurers will offer the three main policy types below, while they may also offer differing options.

  • Buildings – This will cover the permanent fixtures of your house; the bricks, mortar and fittings.
  • Contents – Contents insurance covers your belongings that can be removed from the house from theft or damage.
  • Buildings & Contents – A combined level of cover.

To find out more, or to obtain a quick and straightforward quote, just visit The Insurance Emporium today.

Why Insure Your Home With Us?

3 Types Of Insurance
UK Based Call Centre
24 Hour Claims Line

Read The Not Small Print

We dislike jargon and we like to be upfront and clear with customers, but occasionally there are words that we need to use so we've put them in this helpful box of not small print!

Do I need home insurance?
Home insurance isn’t compulsory, like car insurance, but many mortgage lenders may insist you have cover in place for building cover.

What types of home insurance are there?
There are three main kinds of policy; Contents, Building and Combined buildings and contents.

Are annual or monthly premiums cheaper?
It is generally less expensive to pay your premium annually, as there may be an interest charge applied to monthly premiums.

Can I get cover for rented accommodation?
Home insurance is available for the tenants and can cover the contents. Buildings insurance is usually the responsibility of the landlord.

A lunar monthly policy runs for, and premiums are collected on, equal periods of 28 days. This type of policy renews every 28 days.

Runs for 365 days from the commencement date and time shown on Your policy schedule; automatically renews annually.

We use cookies

Our website uses cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue to use our website we will assume you are happy for your web browser to receive our cookies. See our cookie policy page for more information on cookies and how to manage them.