How to make a claim with The Insurance Emporium
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, one of the ways we can ensure your claim is dealt with promptly is by sending the completed claim form to [email protected]
First things first, we appreciate the fact that you being on our claims page means it is quite likely that something has gone awry. If that is the case, we hope you are OK and that whatever has happened is not too bad. We will strive to do all that we can to help the situation.
Submitting a claim is easy!
- Register and log in to your account on My Emporium to download a claim form. Alternatively you can complete this form below and click Submit.
- This step makes us aware that a claim could be on the way.
- Download the appropriate claim form.
- Ensure that you have filled in your claim form correctly and truthfully completed all sections.
- Return your claim form including any relevant documentation to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 03300 242 971
The Insurance Emporium
Thorpe Underwood Hall
That's it, you will be contacted within 2 working days (this does not include weekends) to acknowledge receipt of your claim. Once we have received your form and all relevant documentation to support your claim, we aim to assess your claim in a prompt and timely manner. If all of the supporting documentation is not submitted this will delay your claim.
If your claim is successful, payment will be issued by BACS transfer. The policy excess and items that are not covered by the policy will be deducted from the settlement. If we do not hold BACS details settlement will be issued by cheque. Please be advised that if a payment is issued by cheque this may take longer.